Our software aids in the Discovery of Unlicensed Businesses in your city or county. It also discovers Unsecured Assets for Counties. Our system uses sophisticated online software to find Unlicensed Businesses in your city or county. It is known that there are thousands of people/businesses that are doing business in your tax jurisdiction that are not paying their taxes. i.e. have not applied for a Business License or applied for a Fictitious Business Name License. Each system and program is designed specifically for each City or County with NO extra time or resources needed by your department.
- Our Software creats a list of Unlicensed Businesses to be contacted.
- Discovers Businesses up to a year prior to using the FTB list.
- Each prospect is manually verified for accuracy.
- Each is verified as to when the business was started.
- If asked each will have a Google Maps link provided to help your enforcers.
- HMC does all of the work to contact the businesses.
- NO extra time or resources needed by your department.
- No start-up fees
- All revenue goes directly to the City.
- HMC never gets paid unless the City has been paid!
A simple Google search of all of the cities in Contra Costa County returns almost 98,000,000 page results. "Martinez, CA” returns approximately 4,700,000. The manpower to track down each and every one of these entities, then determining if they are a business that must be licensed (paying taxes), is a very costly endeavour for the City or County. Even if one were to track 100 a day it would take 47,000 days, or roughly 130 years just for the city of Martinez! Our system uses sophisticated online software to find Unlicensed Businesses in your city or county for you.
Our automated system will do all of the work to track down Non Licensed Businesses at a mere fraction of the cost! PMB Inc. has developed a system for all City and County organizations to generate missing tax dollars. Our system will scrub the data against predetermined variables and provide additional tax dollars for your City or county. Click here to see Case Studies